Five new stores have opened this week at International Marketplace, according to a report by Pacific Business News. The shops include:
- Happy Wahine - 2nd Floor, Queen's Court
- Kaku's Sushi & Seafood Buffet - 3rd Floor, Grand Lanai
- Noa Noa - 1st Floor, Queen's Court
- Tricked Out Accessories - 1st Floor, Mauka Court
- Vans - 1st Floor, Banyan Court
Opened in 2016, the New International Marketplace in Waikiki is host to many up-scale botique local and international brands and eateries, with anchor stores including Tesla and Saks Fifth Avenue. According to the shopping center's website, the center spans approximately 345,000 square feet and is "A state-of-the-art, three-level, open air shopping center that compliments and expands Waikiki retail."
Source: Pacific Business News