A new condominium is joining Downtown Honolulu’s growing number of residential properties. Modea is being developed by Avalon Group, a local company with a 25-year history of building in Hawaii. Modea is Hawaii’s first adaptive reuse project, transforming a former office building into a modern residential condominium.
The building is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in 2025. Prices for studio units start in the $400,000’s.
• The building is being designed by WATG, a world-renowned architecture firm.
• The units will have high ceilings, signature metalwork and glass, Italian designer kitchens, and expansive views.
• The building will be LEED-certified, meaning that it will be energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
• Retail and commercial space will be on the ground level.
The building will have 22 stories and 352 units, comprising studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units. Residents will enjoy a variety of amenities, including a club room, outdoor BBQ cabanas, a coworking space, a fitness center, and a dog run.
Convenient Downtown Location:
Modea is located in the heart of Downtown Honolulu, close to the Hawaii State Capitol, Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, and Waikiki Beach. This convenient location makes it an ideal place to for those looking for the “Work, Play, Live” lifestyle in urban Honolulu.
The sales gallery is open at the Modea project site, located at 841 Bishop Street. Sales reservations are expected to begin soon. It’s important to register interest with your real estate agent early to secure your desired floor plan.
Interested in learning more about Modea? Contact Sachi Hawaii for more info:
(808) 596-8801 | firstname.lastname@example.org